- To introduce participants into the University of Bologna (UNIBO)’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- To share best practices and case studies
- To get familiar with entrepreneurial training and scouting activities offered by UNIBO
- To explore the different agreements and collaborative structures within UNIBO’s network
Upon these key premises, the three-day training developed a structure based on three modules where each of them corresponded to a specific learning outcome:
- Third Mission and strategies for entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial training and scouting programmes
- Ecosystem, network, and collaborations
Led by the University of Bologna and co-chaired by Agora Institute and the University of Turku, the intensive training was organised with great success on October 6, 7, and 8. It attracted more than 50 participants from Indonesia and Europe.
Download the full programme of the event here.